Are you facing a conflict with an other person where you would you like to better understand your own perception of the world?
Would you like to strengthen your understanding and empathy for others in a conflict situation?
Would you like to look at any situation with an objective view rather than coming from your own map of the world?
We all sometimes experience situations where we are in disagreement with other people. This can lead to conflicts and arguments between us and others. So how can we deal resourcefully with disagreements in order to respond with empathy rather than with judgement and dispute?
“Perceptual Positions” provides a powerful tool in NLP to increase your self-awareness and understanding of your own perception of the world, to increase your empathy and understanding for others and strengthen the objective view on the situation as a whole.
Join this masterclass to strengthen your or your clients empathy and awareness through shifting between different perceptual positions.
In this masterclass you will:
- Deepen your understanding of what empathy means and how it impacts your relationship with others
- Increase your self-awareness and unpack your own perception of the world
- Learn to step into other people’s shoes to experience conflicts from their perspectives
- Learn to shift from an associated and emotional perception of a conflict to a more objective view
- Look at the bigger picture of a situation for a better understanding and more flexible response to it
Join us to dive deep into the different perceptual positions and take your empathy and awareness to a next level.