Using Milton Model presuppositions is a way of purposefully and consciously crafting your conversation to move someone in the direction that you want them to go and how you want them to feel about going there. What makes using Milton Presuppositions so powerful, is that they bypass conscious resistance because they tap into a person’s own resources.
This is also the structure of hypnotic trance language and during this interactive session I will be sharing with you the ways that I use the Milton Model Presuppositions for both motivating and relaxing the clients I work with. You will have the opportunity to practice structuring what you are learning in the breakout rooms.
The Key Takeaways from this session are:
- Learning how to use Milton Model Presuppositions to direct your client towards their goal.
- Learning to structure language that helps others become very clear on what you are saying.
- Helping your clients become crystal clear on the steps to take to achieve their goals.
- Knowing how to structure language to help your clients become much more aware of their inner resources and become energised and motivated.
- Learning the structure for hypnotic trance language