The speed of life is accelerating. To function well in today’s world, we need to accelerate our own ability to think and act…without crashing. How do we utilize our naturally occurring mental, emotional, and energetic resources to enter into flow, maintain internal harmony, and achieve desirable outcomes? One answer is to adopt a 10x mindset which is a concept symbolizing our ability to engage in exponential thinking and action. A 10x mindset empowers us to approach problem solving in a completely different way than today’s 1x thinking and action. It presupposes that the issues to be solved are already solved, we just haven’t found those solutions…yet. And when we do find those solutions, we transform ourselves and the systems of which we are a part. If you are interested in discovering your 10x mindset, do join us. It will be a great ride!
- To establish the basis for entering into a 10x mindset. To learn that it is possible for you to live with and from a 10x mindset.
- To apply 10x thinking to a specific issue or area of your life. To learn to leverage your reference experience(s) to anchor your 10x mindset.
- To align your 10x mindset with your essential self. To learn that being in flow with your 10x mindset can be a natural way of being.
Session Details – 2020
NLP is the study of the structure of subjective experience. Personal change occurs when we modify the structure of our experience. Transformation occurs when we do this at the level of our identity. The goal of this session is to collectively create an experiential knowledge of structure, how this understanding can contribute to your personal and professional success, and a deep appreciation of the beauty of human experience when seen through the filters of NLP. Our success will be defined by the degree to which we individually and collectively achieve this goal.
- To gain a clear understanding of structure and its significance in the world of NLP.
- To offer insight into and opportunities for personal transformation at the identity level.
- To share a sequence for identifying the structure of subjective experience that can be used as one tool in your transformational toolkit, personally and professionally.