Co-Founder at MindsetMaps International with Robert Dilts
- Mickey is Hungarian-American based in New York who works internationally as a consultant, facilitator and mindset coachcoach.
- He has been the Managing Director and Sales Director at major multinational companies such as Deutsche Telekom (T-Mobile) and Deloitte and served in various executive level roles across Europe.
- He is the co-founder of MindsetMaps International with Robert B. Dilts and the co-creator of the Success MindsetMap™ Inventory illustrated by Antonio Meza.
- He is the CEO of Purpose & Company, an international organizational development company active in both Europe and the US.
- His passion and higher purpose are to help others find meaning in their life and reach exceptional results. He is engaged in a lifelong battle against isolationism, intolerance and hatred.
- Mickey’s clients include some the largest multinationals of the world such as Microsoft; GE; Vodafone and Mondelez as well as EDF, and also works with small and medium size enterprises and entrepreneurs.
- He has an MA in psychology and MBA in international management from Case Western University and is Master Practitioner; Consultant and Trainer certified by NLPU. He is also a Generative Coach certified by the IAGC and is a qualified trainer of SFM1 and SFM3.
- He is a father of two who practices martial arts, yoga and meditation every day.
- His passion includes working with men to redefine healthy masculinity in all roles men play in life so they can better humans and allies to women and he founded the MANTORHSIFT Initiative and the MANTORSHIFT Podcast to advance this mission.
Session Details – 2024
Developing an Abundance Mindset
The session will focus on how to make a genuine and meaningful contribution in the world through yourself and your work. Without meaning and purpose there is no sense of abundance and fulfillment. You will learn about bringing more meaning into your life and connect your ego and soul to succeed.
- Develop a first progression of an inner compass that lets you which you know which direction you want to go, even if you do not know where you will end up;
- Clarify your purpose and the unique gift and contribution that you bring to others through your venture;
- Learn a method to sustain the means and the discipline to be able to take care of yourself and not become overly stressed or burned out.
Outcomes you can expect:
- You will have a first version/progression of your Purpose Statement.
- You will explore your passion, superpower, presence and impact.
- You will participate in interactive exercises and guided visualization to help create a compelling vision/future for you as human and a professional.
- You will learn about a tool that can support you with your ideal “Abundance Mindset” to make a genuine and meaningful contribution in the world.
- Hear cases and stories from others who have been successful in making a contribution to building a better word.
- Ask questions from Mickey directly about his global experience of supporting people shifting to a more purpose driven life.