Do you struggle with building a successful coaching business?
This is the masterclass you have been waiting for.
Fiona Campbell comes from a highly successful international sales background and has been using NLP skills in business and coaching for over 30 years.
She specialises in teaching business and coaching professionals on using these NLP skills, for enhancing different ways of communicating to different behavioural styles.
Now discover her secret in this Free session
REGISTER NOW TO BLOCK YOUR SEAT
7 PM IST
- Fiona shares with you her own unique approach to 3 specific models of NLP that help you transform your business and coaching skills in new and different ways.
- Developing NLP Meta Model mastery takes your skills to the next level by creating deeper rapport, building stronger relationships, helping people feel listened to, understood, valued and appreciated. Using the framework of the Meta Model to ask masterful questions, is an evolving skill that benefits many areas of your life creating a ripple effect out to and for your coaching clients as a result transforming your business.
- The structure of language in all conversations is the difference that makes the difference between a successful business and unsuccessful one. This webinar teaches you how to understand and consciously use the structure of language in creative ways boosting the impact of all your future coaching and business conversations.
- Becoming aware of and controlling your state is key for remaining in a state of curiosity. This enables you to sort for information that helps you communicate more easily with your clients and business network. You’ll learn how to identify the ways in which someone is likely to behave, enabling you to match that behaviour easily.
- Getting clarity is often the one stumbling block that stops you from creating clear goals and shared outcomes to achieve your targets. Clarity provides us with a direction and ability to focus on what’s important in order to reach your goals. It’s during this time that your creativity comes to the fore as the vision pulls you along. Using Fiona’s unique approach you will take away skills to get clear on your outcomes and explore how to reach them effectively.
- How to boost your sales and persuasion skills with ease. Many of us within the consulting, coaching and personal growth space can be challenged by the sales process, and yet it is such a key piece to owning a successful practice/business. Sales and persuasion often have a bad reputation first by the way we talk to ourselves about it, our beliefs about sales and then the approach we use to sell our services. Understanding the language of influence and persuasion can be the difference that makes the difference in us and our prospective clients making this an easy and enjoyable conversation for all.
- Helping people feel listened to, understood, valued, and appreciated.
- Building strong, productive teams
- Creating rapport with clients and colleagues
- Creating clear shared goals and action plans for achieving objectives and targets
- Becoming aware of, and controlling your ‘state’
- Anchoring resourceful, optimistic, and motivational states in those you lead and coach
- Building more confidence in yourself and others
- Boosting your selling and persuasion skills
- Delivering impactful presentations
- Motivating others conversationally
In this session Fiona will talk about and demonstrate some of the NLP skills she teaches to her corporate and coaching clients.
You will then have the opportunity to practice these skills with the other participants in the breakout rooms.
As this session is interactive, please come ready to use your camera and microphone.
Fiona Campbell is an International NLP Business Coach Trainer, Master Practitioner, Professional Growth Coach, Corporate Facilitator and Clinical Hypnotherapist. She has been using her NLP skills in the business world helping people become more resourceful for over 30 years. She was a Sales Manager in the Middle East for Xerox and Yellow Pages in the UK. Fiona has been delivering Society of NLPTM Business and Business Master Practitioner Trainings since 2005 and become one of the first Society of NLPTM Business Coach Trainers, globally in 2013. Fiona delivers a range of NLP based soft skills training courses covering communication, presentation and negotiation skills. She works over a range of business sectors including banking, manufacturing, hospitality, government offices, telecom and healthcare
People at Kickstarter USA
Chairman of the Board,
The Learning Initiative, London UK
Head of Human Resources
at Bayer Middle East