The 10x Mindset
Creating Exponential Growth for Your Future
With Gene Early and Nishith Shah
Let’s make it simple. We are offering a remarkable opportunity, and challenge, to twelve people, maybe fifteen. You may be one of those.
That opportunity is to join us for a six-month program including six curated sessions interspersed with a minimum of four practice sessions in addition to homework.
The challenge is for you, and us, to establish and integrate a 10x mindset leading to exponential thinking, action, and results.
Let us define 10x for a start. A 10x mindset is anchored around the perceptual filter, “How do I 10x this.” The term 10x represents a symbol for exponential thinking, action, and results. We approach a 10x mindset from a holistic point of view in which there are both subjective and objective results, some of which may be literal and tangible, but many of which may be symbolic and intangible.
Though there are many dimensions to the program which we will unfold together, here are five criteria for assessing whether you might be interested in the content of the program.
- Your outcome(s) are outside your comfort zone and you realize this is going to take courage.
- You don’t know what to do or how to achieve your vision and its outcomes.
- You are facing a situation worth pressing through, no matter the fear, concern, or trepidation.
- You are called upon to use resources you might not know you have or are not confident of using.
- You know that the investment required, and the potential return, are worth the effort and you are willing to pursue your individual and collective vision with 100% commitment.